Best Server Hosting & Managed IT Company Since 2016
Medha Hosting is a Top Microsoft Certified Partner, and Microsoft SQL Server Support and Consulting firm.
Our Microsoft Certified SQL Database Administrators help you get the maximum benefit and stability from Microsoft SQL Server with technical and administrative skills. We follow best practices to deploy a stable and secure Microsoft SQL Server ( Database) infrastructure.
Our Microsoft Certified Database Admins help your business take the full benefits of the Microsoft SQL Services. Our Support consist of Database Administration, troubleshooting, Security and patching of Microsoft SQL Server, and Windows Server.
Our Microsoft SQL Server Support Team takes care of end to end functions of MS SQL Server administration to provide maximum uptime server response. We always have the best workforce to give you the best of your needs.
• Install MSSQL server
• Optimize a database server
• Configure database security
• MSSQL server backup (full backup /system state)
• MSSQL database permissions
• Create backups of MSSQL database
• Backing Up and Restoring Databases in SQL Server
• Verify success of database backups
• Verify all MSSQL Server instances are up
• Verify that all scheduled jobs have run successfully
• Monitor disk space
• Review database sizes and growth settings
• Microsoft SQL Server Performance Monitoring and Tuning
• Creating a Database Snapshot
• Reverting to a Database Snapshot
• Dropping a Database Snapshot
• And more.
Medha Hosting's Microsoft SQL Server Support Experts available to assist its clients within a short moment of support ticket received, apart from us always proactively monitoring your services.
• Troubleshoot MSSQL server Performance problems
• Troubleshooting MSSQL Architectural problems
• Troubleshooting MSSQL Disaster Recovery
• Troubleshoot Database security problems
• Troubleshoot MSSQL server backup problems
• Troubleshoot MSSQL database permissions problems
• Troubleshoot Backing Up and Restoring Databases problems
• Troubleshoot MSSQL Server instances problems
• Troubleshoot scheduled jobs problems
• Troubleshoot disk space problems
• Troubleshoot MSSQL database sizes and growth problems
• Troubleshoot Database Snapshot problems
• And more.
We check for Windows and MSSQL server patches monthly and report recommended OS patches. Apply on a regular schedule approved in consultation with Customer.
When it comes to user management, we understand the importance of it. Hence, based on client-user management requirements we deploy our expert team to do that job.
• Create /remove users
• Access issues
• Add/remove Users Permissions
• Add/remove to groups
• Any other user-related issues
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the trial period.
After the trial, you can continue with paid plan. We will send the invoice 14 days before your trail ends. If you want to continue you can pay the invoice.
Yes, you can by simply paying the next month invoice in advance or ask our support team to help with that.
No. You can’t start a new 30-day trial, but our Sales team will be happy to work with you to extend your trial if needed.
We accept all major cards via PayPal.
30 Days unlimited Server Support, Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching, and many other activities related to server support. We already covered some of them in our Administration/troubleshooting section.
No, we only cover server end related issues and administration.
We will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools like putty/RDP to perform the server administration or break fixing activities.
Preferably Yes, to provide seamless support and administration we need to have access to the server. If you have any compliance concerns giving access we will schedule a remote screen sharing session via team viewer.
Yes, security is our top priority, we have antivirus and firewall installed on all our systems, and we keep them updated to latest version. We sign NDA before hiring any employee, and the person working on your server only has access to your login details.
Ongoing implementation and reporting of all policies and audit requirements. Implement and enforce rules of conduct for individual team members. Prepare security reports and gather periodic evidence for audit compliance. Work regularly with Customer’s internal auditors on discussing non-compliance issues. Participation in quarterly and annual IT audit with external auditors.
You are always welcome to chat with our 24/7 sales and support team with you queries. We are happy to help!
Microsoft Exchange Server Support. By Microsoft Certified Consultants. Unlimited Exchange Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Migrations.
We may still have the ideal solution for you