Medha Hosting is a Microsoft Certified Partner, and a top Microsoft SharePoint Server Support Services and Consulting firm.
Medha Hosting.’s Microsoft Certified SharePoint Administrators help you get the maximum benefit and stability from Microsoft SharePoint Server with technical and administrative skills. We follow best practices to deploy a stable and secure Microsoft SharePoint Server ( Collaboration) infrastructure.
Our Microsoft Certified IT Professionals help your business take the full advantage of the Microsoft SharePoint Services. Our Support includes Administration, troubleshooting, end user and patching of .net, SharePoint, and Windows Server.
Our SharePoint assistance team takes charge of administering the establishment of Microsoft SharePoint joint effort; oversee services & providing support in short time.
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
• Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization, etc.
• Creation of a Content DB and maintaining it.
• Maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server.
• Compressing of logging Databases Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site.
• Configuring anonymous access.
• Configuring schedule tasks depending on business requirements.
• Schedule backups of the sites every day.
• IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
• Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
• Configuring and tuning OOB features in SharePoint.
• And more…
In order to understand the cause of any issue, our support team is proficient in doing troubleshooting in all the areas of SharePoint server.
• Share Point new site creation issues
• Share Point new list or library creating issues
• Share Point create a file or folder issues
• Delete site issues
• I cannot delete myself as the owner of a site collection
• When I try to delete a file, I get a message that the file is currently checked out or locked for editing by another user
• SharePoint home page issues
• MS Share Point “service unavailable” issues
• Site Usage Report issues
• Upload a file Issues
• SharePoint Permissions issues
• Cannot send e-mail issues
• I cannot create any more alerts issues
• Site has exceeded the storage quota issues
• SharePoint DB related issues
• SMTP server related issues
• And more…
We check for Windows and MS Share Point Server patches monthly and report recommended OS patches. Apply on a regular schedule approved in consultation with Customer.
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the trial period.
After the trial, you can continue with paid plan. We will send the invoice 14 days before your trail ends. If you want to continue you can pay the invoice.
Yes, you can by simply paying the next month invoice in advance or ask our support team to help with that.
No. You can’t start a new 30-day trial, but our Sales team will be happy to work with you to extend your trial if needed.
We accept all major cards via PayPal.
30 Days unlimited Server Support, Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching, and many other activities related to server support. We already covered some of them in our Administration/troubleshooting section.
No, we only cover server end related issues and administration.
We will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools like putty/RDP to perform the server administration or break fixing activities.
Preferably Yes, to provide seamless support and administration we need to have access to the server. If you have any compliance concerns giving access we will schedule a remote screen sharing session via team viewer.
Yes, security is our top priority, we have antivirus and firewall installed on all our systems, and we keep them updated to latest version. We sign NDA before hiring any employee, and the person working on your server only has access to your login details.
Ongoing implementation and reporting of all policies and audit requirements. Implement and enforce rules of conduct for individual team members. Prepare security reports and gather periodic evidence for audit compliance. Work regularly with Customer’s internal auditors on discussing non-compliance issues. Participation in quarterly and annual IT audit with external auditors.
You are always welcome to chat with our 24/7 sales and support team with you queries. We are happy to help!