USA: 447 Broadway,2nd FL #196New York, NY 10013.
India: #74, 21st cross 16th Main, BTM 2nd Stage,Bangalore 560076
Medha Hosting is Microsoft Certified, and a top Microsoft Exchange Server Support and Consulting firm.
Our Exchange Server Support Administrators help you get the maximum benefit and stability from Microsoft Exchange Server with technical and administrative expertise. We follow best practices to achieve a stable and secure Exchange Server ( Email) infrastructure.
Our Certified Exchange Server Support Engineers help your enterprise take the full advantage of the Exchange Server Services Our Support includes Administration, troubleshooting, end user and patching of Exchange Servers.
Our Exchange server experts are experienced and trained with latest technology updates. Our experts stick to the best practices, to meet the top performance, secure, and stable messaging environment from the exchange servers with our server administration and troubleshooting support.
We give support to various exchange server migrations. Our engineers are well trained and ready to take up exchange migrations.
• Server Administration
• Create Mailbox Database
• Check Mailbox Database health
• Check Available Disk Space
• Perform Backups
• Installing Exchange Server 2010,13,16
• Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013,10,16 environment
• Configuring permissions and securing Exchange Server 2016,13,10
• Integrating the Exchange server with Active Directory server
• Hybrid Exchange Server Installation and Managing
• Planning and Configuring the Mailbox Server Role, CAS Role, HUB Transport Role, Edge Role
• Importing and Exporting Mailbox Data
• Creating, Configuring and Managing Mailbox Databases
• Creating Exchange Recipient Objects
• Exchange 2007 to 2010/13/16/ Office 365 Migration
• Exchange 2010 to 2010/13/16/ Office 365 Migration
• Exchange 2013 to 2016/Office 365 Migration
• Check SMTP queue
• Verify Exchange connectors
• Verify network connectivity and services
• Verify directory service availability
• Review open service tickets
• Review System and application logs
• Verify successful completion of database maintenance
• Migrating a Mailbox
• Creating Site Mailboxes
• Managing Public Folders
• Migrating Public Folders
• Maintaining the Address Lists and Address Book Policy
• Writing the Email Address Policies
• Implementation of an antivirus solution
• Implement an anti-spam solution
• Plan and implementing message transpor
• Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back-up and recovery
• Managing highly available Client Access servers
• Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server
• Manage recipient objects, address policies and address lists
• Documentation is one of our abilities. We document each activity we perform before and after. We follow ITIL process and all our engineers are certified in ITIL V3.
Our Expert Engineers are always online to serve in case of an emergency. After reporting a problem, our experts will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools to perform the break fixing activities.
• Mailbox Database and/or DAG problems
• Public Folder problems
• Transport and Mail-flow problems
• Unified Messaging Server problems
• Auto-discover and Outlook Anywhere problems
• Calendar and Scheduling problems that pertain to the Exchange back-end
• Database, Storage Group, and Information Store Service problems
• Messaging Records Management problems
• Offline Address Book, Address List, and Recipient problems
• Outlook Web Access problems that pertain to the Exchange back-end
• Performance problems
• Permission problems
• POP3 and IMAP4 problems that pertain to the Exchange backend.
We check for Windows and Exchange patches monthly and report recommended OS patches. Apply on a regular schedule approved in consultation with Customers.
Exchange Server incorporates a substantial set of predefined permissions, based on the Role Based Access Control (RBAC) permissions demonstrate, which you can utilize immediately for effectively conceded permissions to your administrator and user. Based on client’s user management requirement, we provide our following assistance.
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the trial period.
After the trial, you can continue with paid plan. We will send the invoice 14 days before your trail ends. If you want to continue you can pay the invoice.
Yes, you can by simply paying the next month invoice in advance or ask our support team to help with that.
No. You can’t start a new 30-day trial, but our Sales team will be happy to work with you to extend your trial if needed.
We accept all major cards via PayPal.
30 Days unlimited Server Support, Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching, and many other activities related to server support. We already covered some of them in our Administration/troubleshooting section.
No, we only cover server end related issues and administration.
We will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools like putty/RDP to perform the server administration or break fixing activities.
Preferably Yes, to provide seamless support and administration we need to have access to the server. If you have any compliance concerns giving access we will schedule a remote screen sharing session via team viewer.
Yes, security is our top priority, we have antivirus and firewall installed on all our systems, and we keep them updated to latest version. We sign NDA before hiring any employee, and the person working on your server only has access to your login details.
Ongoing implementation and reporting of all policies and audit requirements. Implement and enforce rules of conduct for individual team members. Prepare security reports and gather periodic evidence for audit compliance. Work regularly with Customer’s internal auditors on discussing non-compliance issues. Participation in quarterly and annual IT audit with external auditors.
Microsoft Windows Server Support By Microsoft Certified Administrators. Unlimited Windows Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Security.
We may still have the ideal solution for you