Best Server Hosting & Managed IT Company Since 2016
Medha Hosting is a Top VMware Certified Partner, and VMware Support and Management Services firm.
Our Certified VMware Server Support Administrators help you get the maximum benefit and stability from VMware Server with technical and administrative skills. We follow best practices to deploy a stable and secure Vmware Server Environment ( Virtualization) infrastructure.
Our Certified VMware Support experts help your business take the full advantage of the VMware Server. Our Support blends VMware Server Administration, troubleshooting, Security, and patching of VMware Server.
Medha Hosting assures to give a better experience and tuned performance in VMware server support with following main services.
• Installing & Managing ESXI
• Installation& Managing v center server
• Configuring HA & DRS
• Creating/modify/delete VM’s
• Taking snapshots and reverting back
• Installation of VMware Tools in the VMs
• Cold and hot migration of VM
• Taking VM level Backup
• Network configuration
• Adding/deleting/modifying hardware to the VM
• Activating the license
• Cloning of the VM
• Creating Template and converting back to VM
• Creating Resource pool and assigning the VM to the resource pool
• Configuring vCenter Single Sign-On
• VCenter Single Sign-On to Manage Groups and User
• VCenter Server User Directory Settings
• Assigning Permissions for vCenter Server
• Assigning Roles in the vSphere Web Client
• Data replication in a Multisite vCenter Single Sign-On Deployment
• V-sphere Web console configuration
• Enabling SSH access to the ESXI
• Network configuration of ESXI
• Changing the HOST name of the ESXI
• Configuring the alarms
• Securing Virtual Machines
• VCenter Server and Host Management
• VSphere Virtual Machine Administration
• VSphere Host Profiles
• VSphere Networking
• VSphere Storage
• Using the ESXi Shell
• Lockdown Mode
• ESXi Authentication and User Management
• VCenter Server Authentication and User Management
• Encryption and Security Certificates
• Securing Virtual Machines
• Securing vCenter Server Systems
• Virtual Machine and Host Security
• Defined Privileges
• VSphere Resource Management
• VSphere Availability
• VSphere Monitoring and Performance
• Business Continuity and Minimizing Downtime
• Creating and using vSphere HA Clusters
• Providing Fault Tolerance for Virtual Machines
• Troubleshooting vCenter Single Sign-On
• Network conflicts like VLAN issues, Switches, etc.
• Analyzing the logs
• VSphere Security
• Security for ESXi Systems
• Securing ESXi Configurations
• Securing the Management Interface
• Troubleshooting the DRS and HA related issues
• Cluster issues
• ESXI rebooting issues
• Troubleshooting Virtual Machines
• Troubleshooting Hosts
• vCenter Server and the vSphere Web Client Troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting Availability
• Troubleshooting Resource Management
• Troubleshooting Storage
• Troubleshooting Licensing
To improve user experience and performance, we keep updating server patch it helps to fix security vulnerabilities and other bugs.
• Updating the ESXI from older version to the latest available version in the market
• Updating the VSphere & VCenter servers to the latest version
Being an important part of sustaining a secure system, we help in effective user account management methods.
• Add/edit/delete users
• Assigning permissions to access particular VMS
• Configuring Active Directory Authentication
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the VMware Support trial period.
After the VMware Support trial, you can continue with paid plan. We will send the invoice 14 days before your trail ends. If you want to continue you can pay the invoice.
Yes, you can by simply paying the next month invoice in advance or ask our support team to help with that.
No. You can’t start a new 30-day VMware Support trial, but our Sales team will be happy to work with you to extend your trial if needed.
We accept all major cards via PayPal.
30 Days unlimited Server Support, Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching, and many other activities related to server support. We already covered some of them in our Administration/troubleshooting section.
No, we only cover server end related issues and administration.
We will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools like putty/RDP to perform the server administration or break fixing activities.
Preferably Yes, to provide seamless support and administration we need to have access to the server. If you have any compliance concerns giving access we will schedule a remote screen sharing session via team viewer.
Yes, security is our top priority, we have antivirus and firewall installed on all our systems, and we keep them updated to latest version. We sign NDA before hiring any employee, and the person working on your server only has access to your login details.
Ongoing implementation and reporting of all policies and audit requirements. Implement and enforce rules of conduct for individual team members. Prepare security reports and gather periodic evidence for audit compliance. Work regularly with Customer’s internal auditors on discussing non-compliance issues. Participation in quarterly and annual IT audit with external auditors.
You are always welcome to chat with our 24/7 sales and support team with you queries. We are happy to help!
VPS Management Services By Certified Linux and Windows Server Experts. Unlimited Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Security.
DirectAdmin Server Management By Certified Linux Server Administrators. Unlimited Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Security.
We may still have the ideal solution for you