USA: 447 Broadway,2nd FL #196New York, NY 10013.
India: #74, 21st cross 16th Main, BTM 2nd Stage,Bangalore 560076
Medha Hosting is a Top Plesk Server Certified Partner, and Plesk Server Management Services firm.
Our Certified Plesk Server Support Administrators help you get the maximum benefit and stability from Plesk Server with technical and administrative skills. We follow best practices to deploy a stable and secure Plesk Server Environment ( Shared Hosting) infrastructure.
Our Certified Plesk Support experts help your business take the full advantage of the Plesk Server. Our Support blends Plesk Server Administration, troubleshooting, Security, and patching of Plesk Server.
Providing all round administrative support for a leading web hosting control panel. Medha Hosting can help you with…
Creating/Removing a Scheduled Task in PleskAdding/Editing/Deleting Reseller AccountsUser Panel with the following support
Here are the supports features-
view resource alerts, cannot make changes to files owned by root, reboot server, start and stop web services
Plesk Panel Administration
We will serve you with the following features –
• Mailing lists
• Firewall settings
• Server-wide email and spam settings
• Plus all Reseller abilities
• Change server hostname
• IP allocation
• Master SSL certificate settings
• Master database access
• Create Resellers and customers
• Create and assign subscriptions/domain
• Control Panel Highlights
• Webmaster tools
• Access via warp (no direct login)
• Add-ons to the Plesk
• Docker Support
• Git Support
• Plesk Security Advisor
• Multi-Server Extension
• WordPress Toolkit
• Developer Pack
• Security Core Complete by Atomicorp
• Kaspersky Antivirus
• Servershield by CloudFlare
• File permission settings for WordPress root and secure with wp-admin, wp-includes, wp-content, plug-ins folders and themes
• File permission settings recursively across all WordPress files and folders
• Restrict WordPress database’s user privileges
• View and change your client record
• Security checks for plug-ins and themes
• Change your login password
• Install and enable firewall plug-in for WordPress
• Create protected directories
• Reconfigure your domain
• Change your hosting settings
• Create CSRA’s
• Create web users
• Status viewing with statistics of your disk space and traffic.
• Create e-mail boxes
• Create redirects
• Create groups/autoresponders
• Change WordPress database’s table prefixes
• Disable file editing from WordPress dashboard
With tuned up security, monitoring & 24/7 troubleshooting services we can assist you within 30 min of issue raised in support ticket.
• Security level options tuning
• Disabling/turning off unnecessary services
• File storage management
• Clear up space with moving files
• Enable appropriate logging options
• Setting up user access permission settings
• Closing down/opening up certain ports
• Troubleshooting and monitoring panel-related issues
• Monthly system administration for OS
• Troubleshooting of email server and web server
• OS-related problems solution
Our unique method of the safe patch for any vulnerabilities and bugs will let you focus on your business because our team will be highly capable of doing that job for your services.
• OS patches installation
• Regular/future OS patches installation
• Upgrading all the packages available versions
• Degrading few of the packages to the supported applications
• Applying critical updates & patches (reactive)
• Pro-active notification and updating of critical server exploits and patches
• Scheduling server patches
• Update WordPress to the latest version
• Disable/Enable SSH login for root user
• Creating additional FTP/SFTP users
• Creating your subscription
• Creating a POP/IMAP email account
• Managing a MySQL database with phpMyAdmin
• WordPress admin account can be renamed and set a good password
• Additional username and password protection for wp-admin folder
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the Plesk Server Management Services trial period.
After the Plesk Server Management Services trial, you can continue with paid plan. We will send the invoice 14 days before your trail ends. If you want to continue you can pay the invoice.
Yes, you can by simply paying the next month invoice in advance or ask our support team to help with that.
No. You can’t start a new 30-day Plesk Server Management Services trial, but our Sales team will be happy to work with you to extend your trial if needed.
We accept all major cards via PayPal.
30 Days unlimited Server Support, Administration, Troubleshooting, Patching, and many other activities related to server support. We already covered some of them in our Administration/troubleshooting section.
No, we only cover server end related issues and administration.
We will log in to the server using secure and innovative remote desktop tools like putty/RDP to perform the server administration or break fixing activities.
Preferably Yes, to provide seamless support and administration we need to have access to the server. If you have any compliance concerns giving access we will schedule a remote screen sharing session via team viewer.
Yes, security is our top priority, we have antivirus and firewall installed on all our systems, and we keep them updated to latest version. We sign NDA before hiring any employee, and the person working on your server only has access to your login details.
Ongoing implementation and reporting of all policies and audit requirements. Implement and enforce rules of conduct for individual team members. Prepare security reports and gather periodic evidence for audit compliance. Work regularly with Customer’s internal auditors on discussing non-compliance issues. Participation in quarterly and annual IT audit with external auditors.
You are always welcome to chat with our 24/7 sales and support team with you queries. We are happy to help!
cPanel Server Management Services By Certified cPanel Server Administrators. Unlimited Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Security.
VMware Support and Management Services By Certified VMware Server Experts. Unlimited Vmware Server Administration, Troubleshooting, and Security.