How to Remove Secondary Domains on SiteWorx?
Remove Secondary Domains of Website
1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (eg: www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under “SiteWorx Menu“, click the “Hosting Features” menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click the “Domain” menu item and then click on “Secondary” option.
4. Under “Existing Domains of Website ” tab, Select Appropriate domain name you want to delete.
5. Click the “Delete” button.
6. A conformation window will appear, Again click on “Delete” button.
You should see a success message notifying you that your Secondary domain has been removed.