All Covered was very efficient, very professional and had excellent experience in VMware implementations. Since All Covered was already providing us with our IT support we had a high level of trust with Medhahosting.
VMware Server Administration
- Installing & Managing ESXI
- Installation& Managing v center server
- Configuring HA & DRS
- Creating/modify/delete VM’s
- Taking snapshots and reverting back
- Installation of VMware Tools in the VMs
- Cold and hot migration of VM
- Taking VM level Backup
- Network configuration
- Adding/deleting/modifying hardware to the VM
- Activating the license
- Cloning of the VM
- Creating Template and converting back to VM
- Creating Resource pool and assigning the VM to the resource pool.
- Configuring vCenter Single Sign On
- VCenter Single Sign On to Manage Groups and User.
- VCenter Server User Directory Settings
- Assigning Permissions for vCenter Server
- Assigning Roles in the vSphere Web Client
- Data replication in a Multisite vCenter Single Sign-On Deployment
- V-sphere Web console configuration.
- Enabling SSH access to the ESXI
- Network configuration of ESXI
- Changing the HOST name of the ESXI
- Configuring the alarms
- Securing Virtual Machines
- VCenter Server and Host Management
- VSphere Virtual Machine Administration
- VSphere Host Profiles
- VSphere Networking
- VSphere Storage
- Using the ESXi Shell
- Lockdown Mode
- ESXi Authentication and User Management
- VCenter Server Authentication and User Management
- Encryption and Security Certificates
- Securing Virtual Machines
- Securing vCenter Server Systems
- Virtual Machine and Host Security
- Defined Privileges
- VSphere Resource Management
- VSphere Availability
- VSphere Monitoring and Performance
- Business Continuity and Minimizing Downtime
- Creating and using vSphere HA Clusters
- Providing Fault Tolerance for Virtual Machines
Vmware Server Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting vCenter Single Sign-On
- Network conflicts like VLAN issues, Switches, etc.,
- Analyzing the logs
- VSphere Security
- Security for ESXi Systems
- Securing ESXi Configurations
- Securing the Management Interface
- Troubleshooting the DRS and HA related issues
- Cluster issues.
- ESXI rebooting issues
- Troubleshooting Virtual Machines
- Troubleshooting Hosts
- vCenter Server and the vSphere Web Client Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Availability
- Troubleshooting Resource Management
- Troubleshooting Storage
- Troubleshooting Licensing
Vmware Server Patching
- Updating the ESXI from older version to the latest current available version in the market
- Updating the VSphere & VCenter servers to the latest version
Vmware Server User Management
- Add/edit/delete users
- Assigning permissions to access particular VMS
- Configuring Active Directory Authentication
We will provide you a single tenant private cloud that enables you to transition or extends VMWARE workloads conveniently and good hosting VMWARE environment at MedhaHosting.
We offer the following and the best reason to work with us.
- Choice and Flexibility
- Predictable Performance
- Single-Tenant Security
- Optimal Cost & Performance
- Professional Services
- Reducing Complexity
- A Best-Fit Approach to Solution Design
- Enterprise Grade Connectivity
- When Security Matters Most we are here.
We provide a help desk for all types of services that work for customer satisfaction 24 hours for seven days a week and through the year.
We accept all billing options including credit card, net banking, online wallets, etc. We also provide a valid invoice for all your billing processes.
Your information is incredibly precious, and we store it very safely and never will be misuse.
Yes, you can, and the process is also easy.
Yes, you can and at any time.
Yes, once the auto backup is enabled all your data will be automatically backup and you have a worry free working hours.
Don’t worry we have live chat support, email support , call support. We are at your service be Happy.