Linux Server Administration
- Installation of Linux OS
- Creating repository
- Install, remove and update packages
- Create, delete and modify users and groups
- Configuring Cron and at jobs
- Manage file system permissions for users and groups
- Creating hard and soft links to the file.
- Giving the studio permission to the users.
- Manage network interfaces, printers and printer queues
- Write shell or other scripts to perform routine system admin tasks
- Process management
- Managing and creating partitions
- Sharing of files through NFS and SAMBA
- Configuring the RAID
- Backup and restore
- LAMP installation
- Deploy, configure, with maintain systems and including software installation, core services with updates.
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration.
- Configuring Web server as per requirement., Apache, Ngnix.
- Multiple Virtual Websites Hosting
- Configuring DNS, RDNS
- Working on SMTP Servers
- Monitoring servers around the globe365*24*7
- Third-party software installation and managing it like C-panel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, Core-Admin, InterWorx, etc.
- Deals with DNS name registration and configuring A, MX, CName, AAAA, NS, PTR, SOA.
Linux Server Troubleshooting
- Debugging the RCA of server’s issues and giving the permanent solution
- Disaster recovery of servers from the backups
- Network Load Balancing
- High Availability of the servers
- Resolving cluster issues.
- Kernel issues
- Preventing the DDoS Attacks of the Servers
- Firewall and SELINUX issues
- C-panel & Plesk troubleshooting
- Restoring the website from the Backup
- Resolving the Disk space issues, process management, MySQL related.
- Upgrading the server hardware according to the requirement.
- Network related issues.
- Changing the DNS entries and records
- Apache, NFS, SAMBA, MYSQL, SMTP, ISCSI, FTP server issues
Linux Server Patching
- Updating all the reports with latest available one.
- Updating the kernel
- Updating the packages
- Upgrading the servers to the latest current version available in the market
- Regular schedule approved in consultation with the customer.
- Updating the OS from older version to the latest available version in the market
- Checking Monthly patches released
Linux Server User Management
- Add/modify/delete the user and groups.
- Giving permission to the user
- Appling ACL on directories and files
- Enabling quotas on the user directories
- Setting up Cron and at jobs for the users
- Applying for special permissions on the files and groups
- Adding, editing and deleting the users in LDAP server
FAQs:We have FAQs because we know everybody likes questioning before buying the best at the least price
You will Immerse yourself in all kind of managing command line of Linux services, including installs and building applications by buying the best in class Linux Service Management.
With all the other facilities and service mentioned above.
Linux server management is all kind of Linux server solution which is offered by MEDHAHOSTING service. With all benefits and highlights of the service mentioned above.
Yes,We do with the best and Nonpareil team support for 24*7*365 days throughout the year.
And offering the most important services like
- Initial Server Setups
- Firewall Installation
- Unlimited Ticket Support
- Server Log Monitoring
- Response & Resolution Times
- Server Management
And much more to count.
We provide a helpdesk for all types of services that work for customer satisfaction 24 hours for seven days a week and through the year.
We accept all billing options including credit card, net banking, online wallets, etc. We also provide a valid invoice for all your billing processes.
Your information is incredibly precious, and we store it very safely and never will be misuse.
Yes, you can, and the process is also easy.
Yes, you can and at any time.
Yes, once the auto backup is enabled all your data will be automatically backup and you have a worry free working hours.
- LINUX UNMANAGED VPS
- Linux Dedicated
- Windows VPS
- Windows Dedicated
- Windows management
- Linux Management
- Application Service management.
Don’t worry we have live chat support, email support , call support. We are at your service be Happy.